Friday, January 30, 2009

Jesus: I AM

‘What is His name?’ what shall I say to them?” 14 And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” (Exodus 3:13b-14a)

John6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven.

John 8:16 I am with the Father who sent Me.

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."

John 9:9 Some said, “This is he.” Others said, “He is like him.” He said, “I am.”

John 10:7 I am the door of the sheep

John 10:11 I am the good shepherd

John 10:36I am the Son of God’

John11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life

John 12:46 I am come a light into the world

John 13:19 believe that I am.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life

John 15:1I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.

John 18:3-6 3Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons.
4Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?
5They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.
6As soon then as he had said unto them, I am, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

John 18:37 Jesus answered, “You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world,

No comments: