Friday, April 10, 2009

Our warfare is not against flesh and blood


Am feeling very washed out this evening. It is like having engaged in several rounds of a boxing match. The enemy of our souls does not like it when we move forward in the purposes of God.

Oh Lord, be gracious to me, a sinner. Hide me in Your name, that strong tower into which the righteous may run.

O Lord, may all those who heard Your Word today, may they be wooed by Your Holy Spirit. May they hear that still small voice that says, "This is the way, walk ye in it."

In all that I do, in all that I say, in all that I am, let the name of Jesus Christ be glorified, and let His Kingdom be extended in time and on earth.

Amen!

1 comment:

Steve from the Alice said...

You fought very, very well today, brother--rest!

Hammer