Saturday, December 5, 2009

We serve whom?


... He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again. (II Corinthians 5:15)

Evidence of a changed heart is a changed motivation for life. Those who truly have been born again are spoiled for anything and everything that is less than a 100% commitment to doing the will of the resurrected Lord Jesus Christ; no cost spared.

A Christian does not serve other causes, nor does he serve other men. A Christian serves the Lord Jesus Christ, and seeks to do all things in obedience to His commandments.

Oh Lord! Is that my motivation, or have I compromised in any way! Lord, please show me my heart and ensure that I live only for the glory of Your Name and the extension of Your Kingdom, in time and on earth.

Amen!

No comments: